All of the children are able to have a hot school meal every day and this is provided by Nourish Catering who prepare the meals off site. We encourage all parents to get to the children to try school meals and enjoy the varied menu.
For more information about Nourish Catering, visit their website www.nourishcontract catering.co.uk or telephone 020 8778 1111 or email [email protected]
All pupils in Reception, Y1 and Y2 are entitled to a Free School Meal.
For all Junior pupils a school dinner costs £2.35 a day. Meals must be paid for in advance either weekly, monthly or termly using ParentMail.
Free School Meals – Eligibility criteria for other groups
We encourage all families to apply for ‘Free School Meal’ status (even if their child will receive a free school meal because of their age) if parents/carers are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• During the initial roll out of the benefit, Universal Credit
By doing so, the school receives additional funding called ‘Pupil Premium Funding’ (please see the separate information we have detailed about this funding)
To apply please download the form here